Sunday 29 June 2014

ENCHANTED GARDEN

"that happy garden state..."
Ever read the poem "The Garden" by Marvell? I'm sure many of you will have COUNTLESS times if you were an A-Level Literature student who, in turn, developed a burning hate for it. Having said that, in spite of the hours spent over-analysing, and all the stress that was centred around creating several interpretations for every. single. word.... The poem is still wonderful. The reason I'm reminiscing A-Level loathe stems from the fact that my Grandparents' garden reminds me of the garden that Marvell talks about. Everything is so beautiful and vibrant, and it has a genuine tranquil aura to it. Today I spent a lengthy amount of time writing in my 'journal' amongst all of the flowers. Perfect Sunday. 









Shirt: Jacqueline de Yong
Skirt: H&M
Bracelet: River Island
Crow ring: Fashionology

[CATCH ME ON INSTAGRAM]
@jessiepink

Song of the day:
Karma Kid- Lust, love

No comments:

Post a Comment