Tuesday 15 July 2014

CURLS, GIRLS?


CURLY HAIR PROBLEM #1 Your hair grows in width before it grows in length
CURLY HAIR PROBLEM #2 When people think you can just wash your hair and go...?
CURLY HAIR PROBLEM #3 Feeling like you belong in a different decade


With my holiday coming up, I'm feeling that annual fret about 'taming the frizz' abroad. I've always seen my head of spiralling curls as a somewhat curse, and it's only until recently I've developed a little soft spot for it. I've noticed that a vast majority of people I idolise have curly hair themselves-admittedly styled- so I thought "why am I hiding my own?" 
Curls are absolutely a test of one's patience, but they're also (allegedly) a sign of beauty. 

So here you go guys, here's my hair in full natural swing...





STAY CLEAR OF DRY CURLS AND CHECK OUT MY 'MUST HAVES'




Argan oil hydrating mask £4.99
Mellor and Russell instant shine spray £6.99

Song of the day:
Tame Impala- Expectation

No comments:

Post a Comment